This item was sold to another member.
- Browse for similar listings in Austin
|On road costs||Included|
|Registration expires||Jun 2019|
|WoF expires||Mar 2019|
1972 Austin Mini 850.
This is a very regretful sale of my wee Mini. I have spent the last few months making it into what you see here. I have enjoyed every moment I have had with him since buying him at the start of last year.
The car was in original condition when I brought it. I have a box with the original 1.25” su and manifold in it.
Will need a front wheel bearing for the next WOF.
Modifications are as follows;
- 10 x 5 JWB Mamba wheels (with 3 month old Yokohama A008 tyres)
- Mini Sport Superflow side exit exhaust system
- Mini Sport LCB exhaust manifold
- Mini Sport alloy water heated alloy inlet manifold
- Exhaust manifold gasket
- HS4 SU carburettor
- Uprarated carburettor needle
- Uprated "red" carburettor spring
- "Pancake" high flow air filter
- Alloy Radiator
- GAZ damper adjustable short shocks
- Hi-Lo adjustable trumpets
- Brand new front rubber cones
The interior is all original apart from the carpet has been replaced before I got it. The body is in great condition. It is not immaculate but there is no rust or major dings or scratches.
For an 850 it gets along alright, it's no rocket ship but you can easily keep up with the traffic on the open road. I did a trip up the coast over the long weekend and he didn't miss a beat the whole way.
Please contact me via email if you have any questions or would like to view.
Please no tyre kickers or dreamers.
Austin Mini 850 1972
Reserve met •