This item was sold to another member.
- Browse for similar listings in Weatherboards
- SOUTH PACIFIC TIMBER CLEARANCE SHED * * * * * * * *
Species: Finger Jointed Radiata Pine Size: 187 x 18mm (finished) Quantity: Approx. 384.3m Length: 61 x 6,3m Condition: Pre-Primed, Finger-Jointed, H3.2 Treated Grade: Seconds, Slightly Bent Stock RRP: $7,378-56 PKT # T2958 569079
This Auction is for the WHOLE packet
Bevelback weatherboard profile is one of the most popular cladding profiles in NZ. This is a classic kiwi cladding profile. Finger jointed for set lengths.
This packet has been graded as a ‘second’. The Weatherboards are slightly bent.
Our SECONDS packets are graded from our PREMIUM grade. Each packet varies and wastage differs on application. Some boards have a bow in them of between 20 and 40mm
DON"T MISS OUT AND MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGS:
- Strictly, please note: Collection does need to be notified the day before *
- Clearance Items: Payment and collection / deliveries needs to be concluded within 5 working days after closing of the auction. If not item will be re-listed for auction the following week **
- ** Please don't select shipping option on Trade Me if shipping is outside of Auckland Central. Shipping indicated is for Auckland Central HIAB delivery ONLY. Please contact us directly so we can get a quote for transport to depot ***
Monday - Friday: 7.00am - 5.00pm Saturday: 8.00am - 3.00pm
At South Pacific Timber we stock everything you need to build a house from the ground up. With over 50 years combined experience in the building and timber industry, our staff are the best at what we do. Visit 'About Store' for all our details: http://www.trademe.co.nz/southpacifictimber
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Auckland Central Hiab||$150.00|
|Pick-up available from Auckland City, Auckland||Free|
This seller is located in Auckland City, Auckland
|Also available||Cash, NZ Bank Deposit|
Questions & Answers
BEVELBACK WEATHERBOARD, 187 x 18mm, H3.2 TREATED - 384.3m - T2958 569079
Reserve met •